- VisiVite Quench® TG-1000 is a doctor-invented, scientifically-based, patented nutritional formula based upon Dr. Paul Krawitz's United States Patent 7,638,142 for his Therapeutic Composition for the Treatment of Dry Eye Syndrome.
- Formulated with 1000 mg of high-potency AlaskOmega fish oil in the triglyeride (TG) form. TG Omega-3s are the natural form found in whole fish that are up to 70% more absorbable than the synthetic ethyl esters form found in most other dry eye supplements. Highly bioavailable, Quench TG-1000 encourages peak delivery of Omega-3s to the eyes’ lacrimal glands, where they soothe the eyes while promoting healthier tear production.
- Provides healthy phytosterols, the lipid-soluble molecules formed by the meibomian glands that supports the tear film layer that provides the vapor barrier against tear evaporation.
- Curcuminoids from natural turmeric root are a natural COX-2 inhibitor that helps to support proper function in the tear glands for healthy tear formation.
- Flaxseed Oil and GLA from black currant seed oil further provides natural support for healthy cellular function and metabolism.
Pure ingredients, easy absorption, a strong safety profile and high quality standards, are why Quench TG-1000 brings superior results for tear production, moisture retention and overall eye comfort
CONTAINS NO: GMO'S, SOY, GLUTEN, SUGAR, EGG, MILK PRODUCTS, ALBUMIN, WHEY, CASEIN, PEANUTS, SHELLFISH, OR FISH PROTEIN.
Read about the purity and potency of our Triglyeride Omega 3s in this formula.
VisiVite Quench Ingredients Per 2 Softgels:
|High-Potency Omega 3 Fish Oil
|EPA omega 3 (tricyleride form)
|DHA omega 3 (triglyceride form)
|GLA (black currant seed oil)||18 mg
|Alpha Linoleic Acid (flax seed oil)
Directions: Take two softgels all at once or one softgel twice daily with food.
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|